Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Ricmotech Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires iRacing eSeries Returns Saturday at COTA
- IMSA iRacing Pro Series To Bring Bi-Weekly Thursday Night Racing Action Starting April 16
- #VCOJIMMERCHALLENGE: THE ESPORTS RACING COMMUNITY CHALLENGES SIM STAR JIMMY BROADBENT
- NASCAR AMERICA PRESENTS NBC eSPORTS SHORT TRACK iRACING CHALLENGE BEGINNING MONDAY, APRIL 6 ON NBCSN
- GROWING FIELD EYES DOMINANT KARAM ENTERING ROUND 2 OF INDYCAR IRACING CHALLENGE