Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Road America
- Rebuilding an Icon: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Bergeron, Roy Translate Dirt Oval Skills Into iRacing Off-Road Wins at Wild Horse Pass
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series Race Preview: Wild Horse Pass
- Max Esterson’s iRacing Challenge Presented by ButtKicker