Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Max Cookson Crowned 2019 eNASCAR IGNITE Series™ Champion on iRacing
- iRacing BMW Driving Experience 120 at Road Atlanta on September 29!
- Sebastian Job Wins Porsche Esports Supercup Feature at Laguna Seca
- Porsche Esports Supercup Preview: Laguna Seca
- Brennan Rogers Kicks Off Inauagural iRacing USAC World Championship With Win at Fairbury