Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Pocono
- Patrick Wolf, Matt Farrow Win 2021 iRacing Watkins Glen 6HR
- NASCAR Unveils New International iRacing Series
- iRacing Teams Up With Josh Berry, JR Motorsports at Nashville to Celebrate Track Release for 2021 Season 3
- 2nd Annual Firecracker 400 Kicks Off Tonight