Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- DBOX eNASCAR International iRacing Series presented by Digital Motorsports Race Preview: Daytona
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Released on iRacing
- iRacing Users Complete Largest Daytona 24 Special Event in History
- Cardwell Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Weedsport, Merriman Seizes Points Lead
- Monday Night Racing to host in-person championship event in Charlotte