Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Preview: Kansas
- Jon Robertson Takes First iRX World Championship Victory at Atlanta
- Kristian Sohlberg Scores iRX All-Star Victory in Atlanta Debut
- iRacing Rallycross presented by Yokohama Preview: Atlanta
- iRacing Downshift #29: eNASCAR Playoffs, Porsche Champions, iRX, and IMSA