Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- iRacing Happy Hour Sends NASCAR Stars to DAYTONA Road Course
- Beitske in Heaven After Taming Green Hell to Become W Series Esports League Champion
- Cardwell Regains World of Outlaws Late Model Points Lead at Fairbury
- Daytona NASCAR Road Course Configuration Released
- iRacing World of Outlaws Late Model World Championship Preview: Fairbury