Radicals and NEO Endurance driver Mack Bakkum recently showed off his skills – not only on the track. In the NEO Petit Le Mans 2.5H race Bakkum managed to go to the toilet during his final pitstop and come back just in time to get back out on the track. Apparently Bakkum only lost about 0.5 sec by doing what he needed to do.
You can see all the action right here:
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Race Preview: Spa-Francorchamps
- Hallman, Ollikainen Sweep Top Spots in iRacing Rallycross Opener From Daytona
- iRacing Partners With Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team to Build Multiple World-Class Racing Vehicles
- iRacing Rallycross Race Preview: Daytona
- Maarten van Loozenoord Wins Inaugural Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Round at Watkins Glen