About this policy
This policy was last modified on May 22, 2018
What personal data do we collect?
When you register for our league or other events we ask you to share particular personal data. We do this in order to offer, as well as improve, our services.
This personal data includes:
- email address
- iRacing ID
- Discord username
For team managers who register the teams we need additional information in order to create invoices for business purposes:
- billing address
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to administer an event, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- to send periodic emails regarding the league or other event you signed up for.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we collect cookies and what are they used for?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it may turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data besides the following exceptions:
- Racespot (for broadcasting purposes)
- law enforcement
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website (Discord, Twitter and YouTube). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What we do when a data breach occurs
We will notify you via email within seven (7) business days.
Data retention and deletion
We will keep your personal data only as long as necessary. Your personal data will be deleted after seven (7) years of inactivity, unless you have requested to delete or anonymise your personal data before this period. We are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations.
Your rights relating your personal data
Under certain circumstances and in compliance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personally identifiable information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personally identifiable information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personally identifiable information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personally identifiable information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove all of your personally identifiable information in certain circumstances;
- Object to processing of your personally identifiable information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personally identifiable information, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of your personally identifiable information to another party;
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. If you have any complaints about the way we process your personally identifiable information please do contact us. Alternatively you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which is established in your country
Changes to this policy
If you have any feedback or questions about this policy, please contact us by one of the available channels.
VAT ID number: NL077427762B01
Chamber of Commerce ID: 68237855
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Nurburgring
- W Series Esports League: Record-Breaking Beitske Visser Blitzes Brazil
- Brandon Kettelle Wins Inaugural eRacr Firecracker 400
- Keegan Leahy Returns to eNASCAR Winner’s Circle at Indianapolis
- Hayden Cardwell Dominates World of Outlaws Late Models at Lernerville