The 24H SERIES ESPORTS championship has in addition to iRacing’s sporting code a set of regulations specifically for this championship.
Both the Sporting and the Registration Regulations can be found here:
24H SERIES ESPORTS regulations
Below is a brief summary of the rules for the championship.
Composition of the teams
Every team/car must have at least 2 drivers and cannot have more than 5 drivers in every race.
A single driver may not drive for more than 70% of the completed laps by the team’s car.
When the maximum driving time is exceeded by a driver, a number of laps equal to the exceeded amount shall be subtracted from the completed number of laps of this team.
|8||8||16 and beyond||0|
Points will be awarded only if the team car has been classified.
Double points will be rewarded for the final race. Position 16th and onwards will score one (1) point when classified.
Conditions for classification
To be classified a car must complete a minimum 70% distance of their respective leading class car, minimum two (2) drivers must have participated, and all drivers have to meet the maximum driving time.
All cars will be tracked for exceeding track limits. Cars not respecting track limits for on a consistent basis will be penalised by race control.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Preview: Kansas
- Jon Robertson Takes First iRX World Championship Victory at Atlanta
- Kristian Sohlberg Scores iRX All-Star Victory in Atlanta Debut
- iRacing Rallycross presented by Yokohama Preview: Atlanta
- iRacing Downshift #29: eNASCAR Playoffs, Porsche Champions, iRX, and IMSA