P1 Recap: Mivano Conquers the Class at COTA
With a proven pace in their season-opening 1-2 finish at Sebring, everyone in the NEO Endurance Series’ P1 class expected Thrustmaster Mivano Racing to contend for the win in round two at Circuit of the Americas as well. However, the wildcards of the series and…
P1 Recap: Mivano Sweeps Race Day at Sebring
After months of practice, preparation, and uncertainty for P1 teams ahead of the class’s first race on the NEO grid, it was clear that one team had done its homework in the hybrids as they put in a dominant two-car performance during the NEO Endurance…
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
- BMW SIM GT Cup 2021 Season 1 Wraps Up Sunday at Nürburgring GP
- Four New Fixed Series to Debut for 2021 Season 3
- iRacing Fixed Setup Indy 500 This Weekend!
- Martell, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational Victories at Sonoma and Atlanta
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Sonoma/Atlanta