P1 Recap: Mivano Conquers the Class at COTA
With a proven pace in their season-opening 1-2 finish at Sebring, everyone in the NEO Endurance Series’ P1 class expected Thrustmaster Mivano Racing to contend for the win in round two at Circuit of the Americas as well. However, the wildcards of the series and…
P1 Recap: Mivano Sweeps Race Day at Sebring
After months of practice, preparation, and uncertainty for P1 teams ahead of the class’s first race on the NEO grid, it was clear that one team had done its homework in the hybrids as they put in a dominant two-car performance during the NEO Endurance…
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Las Vegas
- BMW SIM GT Cup Returns to Action This Weekend at Suzuka!
- Verstappen, Bonito Take Top Honors in 2021 iRacing Bathurst 12HR Top Split
- deJong Scores Long-Awaited Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Feature Win at Montreal
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Montreal