Lots of action under the lights in Motegi
Round 3 of the NEO Endurance Series took us to Motegi. It’s the first ever NEO race on Japanese ground. Speaking of firsts, this was the first night race in the history of the series. A night race introduced a lot of new challenges for the drivers, for example the colder temperatures and less visibility
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Las Vegas
- BMW SIM GT Cup Returns to Action This Weekend at Suzuka!
- Verstappen, Bonito Take Top Honors in 2021 iRacing Bathurst 12HR Top Split
- deJong Scores Long-Awaited Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Feature Win at Montreal
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Montreal