Great racing in inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans
Season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series ended with the inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans powered by Racespot. With such a strong field, this promised to be one of the toughest endurance races of the year in iRacing.
Marvelous Mivano: NES2 GT1 Champions
Thrustmaster Mivano Racing were entered into the NEO Endurance Series Season 2 as an already established team in GT Racing. They did not disappoint. Using their GT1 Aston Martin DBR9, they won the series by 84 points, but that would be misleading to how the season went.
- SET Esports’ Hallman, Ollikainen Go 1-2 in iRX World Championship at Phoenix
- Sage Karam Scores Third iRX All-Star Invitational Win at Phoenix
- iRacing Downshift #32: Sebastian Job and Conor Daly
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Fairbury
- iRacing Rallycross presented by Yokohama Preview: Phoenix