High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
- Cardwell Conquers iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Fairbury
- SET Esports’ Hallman, Ollikainen Go 1-2 in iRX World Championship at Phoenix
- Sage Karam Scores Third iRX All-Star Invitational Win at Phoenix
- iRacing Downshift #32: Sebastian Job and Conor Daly
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Fairbury