Release notes: 2019 season 3 build
This season release includes SIX new or upgraded cars, THREE new or upgraded tracks, a host of massive improvement to the iRacing BETA Interface, and a whole garage-full of other enhancements to make iRacing more realistic than ever before. Some highlights include: • Lucas Oil Off…
Release notes: 2019 season 2 build
On Friday evening, iRacing published the release notes for the season 2 update. This update is scheduled for March 5th, starting at 13:00 UTC. Read the full release notes below: Updates iRacing BETA Interface – New Features “Vehicle Damage” is now a toggleable option when…
NEO Notebook: Opportunities Emerge for Top GT Drivers
Perhaps they’re making up for lost time, but after years spent as a hermit in the sim racing world, Porsche has spread their love to iRacers with a pair of competitions that seek to find — and reward — the top Porsche drivers on the…
Release notes: 2019 season 1 build
The 2019 season 1 build is arguably the biggest update in years. Four new pieces of content: two new tracks and two new cars. The most exciting thing, might be a new feature: day/night transitions! Read the full release notes below: 2019 season 1 release…
- World of Outlaws Sprint Car Qualifying Series Kicks Off This Week!
- iRacing 2020 Season 1 is HERE!
- deJong Wins Race, Trogen Clinches Title in Thrustmaster iRX Season Finale at Atlanta
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Atlanta
- eNASCAR iRacing World Champion Zack Novak Honored at Homestead-Miami Speedway