NGT: What, where and when’s for 2.5 Hours of Road America
2.5 Hours of close, hard but respectful racing at Road America.
One car class – three car choices: BMW Z4 GT3, RUF RT12R Track GT3 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3.
54 drivers, 27 teams with one PRO and one AM driver. Both finish positions counts toward the team championship
Follow the broadcast by Racespot.tv right here on our Live Timing & Broadcast site:
Additionally we’ll provide onboard live feed from drivers cars as well, like Mack Bakkum’s:
Broadcast starts at Sunday May 11th at GMT 17.15
Race start is at GMT 17.30 (5.30 pm)
This race marks the beginning of a new era in NEO Endurance racing, so be sure to tune in and follow the action live!
- iRacing Downshift #1 – PEAK at Sonoma, Porsche at Canadian Tire, IndyCar Pit Crews and Vettel’s Penalty
- iRacing Downshift Launches as Official Podcast of iRacing
- eNASCAR™ IGNITE Series Second Season Launches This Week
- Zalenski Leads Flag to Flag in eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series at Sonoma
- eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Preview: Sonoma