NEO Endurance has in addition to iRacing’s sporting code a set of sporting regulations specifically for the NEO Endurance Series.
NES5 Sporting Regulations
In addition to the Sporting Regulations, NEO now also have some Registrations Regulations. In this document are more details and instructions about how to register.
NES5 Registration Regulations
Below is a brief summary of the rules for the NEO Endurance Series.
Composition of the teams
Every team/car must have at least 2 drivers and cannot have more than 7 drivers in every race.
A single driver may not drive for more than 70% of the completed laps by the team’s car.
When the maximum driving time is exceeded by a driver, an amount of laps equal to the exceeded amount shall be subtracted from the completed number of laps of this team.
|8||8||16 and beyond||0|
Points will be awarded only if the team car has been classified.
Double points will be rewarded for the final race at Le Mans. Position 16th and onwards will score one (1) point, when classified.
Conditions for classification
To be classified a car must complete a minimum 70% distance of their respective leading class car, minimum two (2) drivers must have participated, and all drivers have to meet the maximum driving time.
All cars will be tracked for exceeding track limits. Cars not respecting track limits for on a consistent basis will be penalised by race control.
In season 4 NEO Endurance introduced Discord for communication between race control and the teams. This has proven to be a success and the organisation continues using Discord for season 5. There will be improvements made to the bot, in order to make communication more efficient.
- Nick Ottinger Wins eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Thriller at Talladega
- Joshua Rogers, Ricardo Castro Ledo Win VRS GT iRacing World Championship 3 Hours of Suzuka
- Tim Ryan Snaps Streak of Bad Luck in iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Action, Takes Victory in Volusia
- Steve Letarte, Austin Dillon Become Latest Team Owners in eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series
- Alex Bergeron Continues iRacing World of Outlaws World Championship Dominance in Eldora