iRacing 2016 season 2 patch (update)
After a relative successful build deployment last week, iRacing deployed a first patch for the season. Originally the update was planned for Monday 14th, but delayed multiple times due to problems that have been found in final testing.
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Nurburgring
- W Series Esports League: Record-Breaking Beitske Visser Blitzes Brazil
- Brandon Kettelle Wins Inaugural eRacr Firecracker 400
- Keegan Leahy Returns to eNASCAR Winner’s Circle at Indianapolis
- Hayden Cardwell Dominates World of Outlaws Late Models at Lernerville