iRacing 2017 season 2 build
iRacing released the build notes a day before the deployment of the season 2 build. Unfortunately dirt racing is not a part of this build, but iRacing has stated they are close to releasing it. This build will have a lot of updates and improvements to the software.
NEO Endurance joins ISRF
With eSports and sim racing growing rapidly, time has come to structure sim racing across a multitude of simulators and countries. Therefore, the International Sim Racing Federation has sprung from initiators from various backgrounds.
iRacing 2017 season 1 build
It’s december again and this means two things: Christmas is coming and iRacing will deploy their 2017 season 1 build. This build has multiple enhancements and improvements to the software and overall service. As expected, there is no new content. Just updates and improvements. The…
iRacing 2016 season 4 build
Circuit de la Sarthe is finally here! The circuit of the legendary 24 hour race is the other holy grail for endurance race fans and iRacing has finally an highly detailed virtual version of this iconic track. This track will also be used for the…
- Lionheart Retro Series: Cohn Picks Up Second Win, Moves Into Championship Contention at Gateway
- Bergeron Aims to Lock Up iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Title in Charlotte
- iRacing Returns to Karsyn Elledge’s USAC National Midget Series Ride for River Town Showdown
- Lionheart Retro Series: Hassert Ends Drought, Wins at Motegi
- Alex Bergeron Continues Dominance of iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Williams Grove