NGT: BMW added ballast for the final two rounds
For the upcoming race at Silverstone and the final at COTA the BMW will have 35 Kg added as ballast to balance the performance of all three cars. Initially when starting the series we expected the cars to be very close to being equal and…
NGT: What, where and when’s for 2.5 Hours of Road America
What: 2.5 Hours of close, hard but respectful racing at Road America. One car class – three car choices: BMW Z4 GT3, RUF RT12R Track GT3 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3. 54 drivers, 27 teams with one PRO and one AM driver. Both finish positions…
NGT: First practice favors Radicals at Road America
The first and final official practice took place on Sunday 4th. Radicals Steelseriers and Radicals Simulaje topped the timing boards for the PRO class after 6 hours of running. Drivers Blake Townend set a laptime of 2:04.274 followed closely by Mack Bakkum in 2nd with…
Registrations are open for NGT!
Yes that’s right! The registrations for the 2014 NEO GT Series are now open! Read on how to register here. And get updated on who’s registered here: http://goo.gl/KwWsJF Read the latest gossip here in the NEO thread on the iRacing forum.
- van Loozenoord Completes Hat Trick in Hockenheim, Regains Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Lead
- Hallman Gives SET Esports iRacing Rallycross World Championship Team Points Lead with Barcelona Victory
- IMSA, iRacing Extend Partnership through 2023
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Race Preview: Hockenheim
- iRacing Rallycross Race Preview: Barcelona