NEO Endurance is happy to announce a new partnership with Waldherr Art for season 4 of the NEO Endurance Series. Thanks to this partnership, NEO Endurance is able to provide a great and unique prize to the class champions: a drawing of their champion winning car!
The idea is to handout these prizes to the following edition of the SimRacing Expo, held annually in September at the Nürburging. The SimRacing Expo has become a the event for many sim racers in Europe and the world! At this event real racing meets virtual racing, with a great expo and exciting competitions. The SimRacing Expo is a great way to meet other sim racers and finally to chat with the person you have been racing all year.
“It’s great to have Stefan Waldherr on board. He is a very talented artist and his drawings are magnificent!” said Niel Hekkens, owner of NEO Endurance. “Obviously we cannot compete with the major esports competitions in terms of prize money. That’s we have been looking for an unique prize for sim racing. These drawing will be one of a kind, hand made by Stefan Waldherr, and hopefully we can hand them out in person at the event for sim racers.”
Check out Stefan’s work on the Waldherr Art Facebook page.
Here is an example of his work. This is his latest creation: Porsche 919 hybrid LMP1 car.
- Rogers Returns to Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Winner’s Circle in Le Mans
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Le Mans
- Andrews Back on Top of IMSA iRacing Pro Series Opener at Sebring, Eng Wins GTE Class
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Driver Profile: Jake Nichols
- IMSA iRacing Pro Series presented by Simcraft Race Preview: Sebring