NEO Endurance will perform a test session to make sure everything is ready and set for the big launch later in November. A short test race will be held on November 9th at 14:00 GMT.
The test will be held at the Sebring International Raceway, a couple of weeks before round 1 at the same track. Besides a 20 minute qualifying practice, there will also be a 60 minute test race session where teams have to perform 2 driver changes. The qualifying session starts at 14:00 GMT.
The new admin software made by Nick Thissen will also be tested during this race.
This test race is a great opportunity to prepare teams and drivers for the first season of the NEO Endurance Series. Also race control can warm-up for the season.
For more information about the session, check the iRacing forum (members only).
- Rookie Lamminsivu Scores Win in iRX World Championship presented by Yokohama Opener
- Rogers Keeps Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Title Hopes Alive With Le Mans Win
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Preview: Le Mans
- Season Preview: 2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship presented by Yokohama
- Mullis Keeps eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Playoff Hopes Alive With Victory in Las Vegas