NEO Endurance will perform a test session to make sure everything is ready and set for the big launch later in November. A short test race will be held on November 9th at 14:00 GMT.
The test will be held at the Sebring International Raceway, a couple of weeks before round 1 at the same track. Besides a 20 minute qualifying practice, there will also be a 60 minute test race session where teams have to perform 2 driver changes. The qualifying session starts at 14:00 GMT.
The new admin software made by Nick Thissen will also be tested during this race.
This test race is a great opportunity to prepare teams and drivers for the first season of the NEO Endurance Series. Also race control can warm-up for the season.
For more information about the session, check the iRacing forum (members only).
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Race Preview: Hockenheim
- iRacing Rallycross Race Preview: Barcelona
- Force Dynamics Dallara iRacing Grand Prix Championship Tightens as van Loozenoord Goes Back-to-Back
- Ollikainen Returns to Top Step of iRacing Rallycross World Championship Podium in Brands Hatch
- Brazil’s Stock Car Pro Series Cars Coming to iRacing in 2022