NEO Notebook: Out with the Old, In with the New
What was old is new again in the season-three iRacing build, set for release on Tuesday, as several pieces of content will receive a refresh, including a track very familiar to the NEO Endurance Series. The Silverstone Circuit will finally get its 2011-spec layout —…
NEO Notebook: BMW M8 Headlines iRacing’s New Build
Okay, let’s start by addressing the elephant in the room: the jokes about the BMW M8 GTE. “How will NEO enforce blocking when it already takes up the entire width of the track?” Yes, the biggest 2018 motorsports meme this side of “Valtteri, it’s James”…
NEO Notebook: Altus, Torque Freak Sweep Daytona’s GT Classes
It may have lacked the soggy straightaways and extended red-flag periods of the real-world race, but this year’s Daytona 24 on iRacing was the first to feature the realism of day-night transitions and dynamic weather. The race two weeks ago fell on an off-weekend for…
NEO Notebook: Opportunities Emerge for Top GT Drivers
Perhaps they’re making up for lost time, but after years spent as a hermit in the sim racing world, Porsche has spread their love to iRacers with a pair of competitions that seek to find — and reward — the top Porsche drivers on the…
- World of Outlaws Sprint Car Qualifying Series Kicks Off This Week!
- iRacing 2020 Season 1 is HERE!
- deJong Wins Race, Trogen Clinches Title in Thrustmaster iRX Season Finale at Atlanta
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Atlanta
- eNASCAR iRacing World Champion Zack Novak Honored at Homestead-Miami Speedway