Great racing in inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans
Season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series ended with the inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans powered by Racespot. With such a strong field, this promised to be one of the toughest endurance races of the year in iRacing.
Le Mans preview: GT championship battle
This weekend is the season finale and it will be NEO’s first ever 24 hour race. With double points on the table, anything is still possible for the championships in all three classes. In the next coming days we will release a series of articles, previewing…
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
Rumble in the jungle at Interlagos
The fifth round of the season was held at Autódromo José Carlos Pace. Last year this track showed to be a big challenge for multi class racing. It has proven its challenge also this year. The first half of the race was filled with a…
- BMW SIM GT Cup 2021 Season 1 Wraps Up Sunday at Nürburgring GP
- Four New Fixed Series to Debut for 2021 Season 3
- iRacing Fixed Setup Indy 500 This Weekend!
- Martell, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational Victories at Sonoma and Atlanta
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Sonoma/Atlanta