P1 Recap: Mivano Sweeps Race Day at Sebring
After months of practice, preparation, and uncertainty for P1 teams ahead of the class’s first race on the NEO grid, it was clear that one team had done its homework in the hybrids as they put in a dominant two-car performance during the NEO Endurance…
Coanda Simsport wins in Belgian forest
After an exciting race at the Nürburgring, the paddock went to Spa-Francorchamps for the penultimate round of the season. The race was a dress rehearsal for the big finale: 24 hours of Le Mans.
High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
Rumble in the jungle at Interlagos
The fifth round of the season was held at Autódromo José Carlos Pace. Last year this track showed to be a big challenge for multi class racing. It has proven its challenge also this year. The first half of the race was filled with a…
BMW Team BS+TURNER win 12H BARCELONA
Race Replay: 12H Barcelona
Race Replay: 6H NURBURGRING
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Monza
- Racing Prodigy Announces Prodigy Racing League, Real-World Prodigy Week Competition for Top Sim Racers
- Tucker Minter scores second career eNASCAR win in Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte
- iRacing to Partner with FIA for Authentic Formula 4 Experience
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Coca-Cola 150 at Charlotte