Lots of action under the lights in Motegi
Round 3 of the NEO Endurance Series took us to Motegi. It’s the first ever NEO race on Japanese ground. Speaking of firsts, this was the first night race in the history of the series. A night race introduced a lot of new challenges for the drivers, for example the colder temperatures and less visibility
NEO Endurance joins ISRF
With eSports and sim racing growing rapidly, time has come to structure sim racing across a multitude of simulators and countries. Therefore, the International Sim Racing Federation has sprung from initiators from various backgrounds.
- Jimmy Mullis Claims Victory in 2021 eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race
- eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race: Race Preview
- BMW Team Redline Goes 1-2 in Top Split of iRacing Spa 24HR Powered by Heusinkveld
- Make Your Laps Make a Difference: iRacing Charlotte 4HR Benefiting the National MS Society
- Submit Your Replays for the Top 10/Not Top 10 Highlights!