Great racing in inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans
Season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series ended with the inaugural NES 24 hours of Le Mans powered by Racespot. With such a strong field, this promised to be one of the toughest endurance races of the year in iRacing.
Lots of action under the lights in Motegi
Round 3 of the NEO Endurance Series took us to Motegi. It’s the first ever NEO race on Japanese ground. Speaking of firsts, this was the first night race in the history of the series. A night race introduced a lot of new challenges for the drivers, for example the colder temperatures and less visibility
NES3 grid is getting form
The NEO Endurance Series is less than a month away from beginning, and there’s over 50 cars vying to book their place in Season 3. Only 23 cars are confirmed on the Entry List, but Pre-Qualifying underway, that number is set to rise.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Road America
- Rebuilding an Icon: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Bergeron, Roy Translate Dirt Oval Skills Into iRacing Off-Road Wins at Wild Horse Pass
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series Race Preview: Wild Horse Pass
- Max Esterson’s iRacing Challenge Presented by ButtKicker