Race Preview: 6 Hours of Sebring
As it has in each of the past four years, the virtual Sebring International Raceway is set to host yet another NEO Endurance Series season opener this weekend. In this preview of the 6 Hours of Sebring, we’ll share some insight about the track and…
Four Original NES Circuits Among Season 5’s Schedule
Veteran drivers may feel a bit of nostalgia when surveying the NEO Endurance Series’ season 5 schedule, as four tracks from season 1 — including two making their return after several seasons off the calendar — will be back to host NEO competition once again….
Enough action and drama at Sebring
The NEO Endurance Series, one of the most highly contested, well organised and clean endurance racing series kicked off for a third season at Sebring for 6 hours of competition. In qualifying, Pure Racing Team LMP White were sat on pole, with two-time champions Coanda Simsport…
NEO Endurance Series season 3 schedule revealed
NEO Endurance is proud to announce the provisional schedule for season 3 of the NEO Endurance Series (2016-2017). The season 3 schedule has six rounds, one round less than season 2. and the NES will have an Asian debut, in Japan.
Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- Joshua Rogers Continues Dream VRS GT Season With 3 Hours of Imola Victory
- eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Prepares for 300 Miles in Charlotte
- Lionheart Retro Series: Cohn Picks Up Second Win, Moves Into Championship Contention at Gateway
- Bergeron Aims to Lock Up iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Title in Charlotte
- iRacing Returns to Karsyn Elledge’s USAC National Midget Series Ride for River Town Showdown