Rumble in the jungle at Interlagos
The fifth round of the season was held at Autódromo José Carlos Pace. Last year this track showed to be a big challenge for multi class racing. It has proven its challenge also this year. The first half of the race was filled with a…
New names on top in the battle of Austin
One month after the season opener at Sebring, the paddock moved west to Austin, Texas, for round two of the season at Circuit of the Americas. 6 hours of racing in partly cloudy conditions pleased some teams while others hoped for even more clouds, but managing tires to last a full stint in the hot weather was apparent from early on.
Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Road America
- Rebuilding an Icon: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Bergeron, Roy Translate Dirt Oval Skills Into iRacing Off-Road Wins at Wild Horse Pass
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series Race Preview: Wild Horse Pass
- Max Esterson’s iRacing Challenge Presented by ButtKicker