P2 Championship Preview: AVA Awaits its Biggest Award
NEO’s longest-tenured car, the HPD ARX-01c, is has tested teams for five seasons now, but after 24 hours of racing at Le Mans later this month, a first-time P2-class champion will be crowned. The start of this season saw plenty of unknowns for the prototype…
P2 Recap: Schubert’s Fricke Brothers Find Victory Lane
As NEO’s new middle class this season, P2 teams at Interlagos must have felt the same way as Stealers Wheel described in their 1972 hit song: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you….
- BMW SIM GT Cup 2021 Season 1 Wraps Up Sunday at Nürburgring GP
- Four New Fixed Series to Debut for 2021 Season 3
- iRacing Fixed Setup Indy 500 This Weekend!
- Martell, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational Victories at Sonoma and Atlanta
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Sonoma/Atlanta