Lots of action under the lights in Motegi
Round 3 of the NEO Endurance Series took us to Motegi. It’s the first ever NEO race on Japanese ground. Speaking of firsts, this was the first night race in the history of the series. A night race introduced a lot of new challenges for the drivers, for example the colder temperatures and less visibility
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Preview: Las Vegas
- eNASCAR, ASUS Announce New Gaming Hardware Partnership
- Tahtela, Alander Lead Kova Esports to BMW SIM 120 Cup win at Road Atlanta
- Bathurst 1000 – Register Now!
- Travis Pastrana, Conor Daly Join Forces With iRacing to Bring LCQ League Rivalry to Las Vegas