Lots of action under the lights in Motegi
Round 3 of the NEO Endurance Series took us to Motegi. It’s the first ever NEO race on Japanese ground. Speaking of firsts, this was the first night race in the history of the series. A night race introduced a lot of new challenges for the drivers, for example the colder temperatures and less visibility
- BMW SIM GT Cup 2021 Season 1 Wraps Up Sunday at Nürburgring GP
- Four New Fixed Series to Debut for 2021 Season 3
- iRacing Fixed Setup Indy 500 This Weekend!
- Martell, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational Victories at Sonoma and Atlanta
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Sonoma/Atlanta