Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- Max Esterson’s iRacing Challenge Presented by ButtKicker
- Pedersen, Barry Split Crandon Wins in iRacing Off-Road Championship Opener
- Alfalla Survives eNASCAR Overtime to Claim Checkered Flag in Nashville
- iRacing Off-Road Championship Series: Season Preview
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Nashville