Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- Josh Berry to Drive No. 8 iRacing Chevrolet in NXS Return to Nashville
- Seven GT3s Coming to iRacing AI for 2021 Season 2!
- Road to eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Refreshed for 2021
- Luza Hits Jackpot With eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Triumph in Las Vegas
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Las Vegas