Excitement in season 2 opener
On Sunday October 18th season 2 of the NEO Endurance Series kicked off at Sebring International Raceway with a 8 hour race. The new tradition of starting the season in Florida has proven to be a great show with lots of hard and fair racing in both the Prototype, GT1 and GT2 classes.
- Cardwell Conquers iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Fairbury
- SET Esports’ Hallman, Ollikainen Go 1-2 in iRX World Championship at Phoenix
- Sage Karam Scores Third iRX All-Star Invitational Win at Phoenix
- iRacing Downshift #32: Sebastian Job and Conor Daly
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Fairbury