P1 Recap: Mivano Sweeps Race Day at Sebring
After months of practice, preparation, and uncertainty for P1 teams ahead of the class’s first race on the NEO grid, it was clear that one team had done its homework in the hybrids as they put in a dominant two-car performance during the NEO Endurance…
Crew members wanted!
NEO Endurance is looking for new crew members to help out in various parts of the series. Organizing an endurance series as professional as possible is a lot of work. To spread the workload, we are looking for new crew members. Race stewards NEO Endurance is…
NEO, OEC Join Forces to Bolster Global Endurance Racing
The stars and cars of Australia and New Zealand’s top endurance series will have a chance to prove themselves in NEO’s longest race thanks to a newly announced partnership between iRacing endurance leagues. The LMP1 and GTE Pro class champions from the current season of…
- World of Outlaws Sprint Car Qualifying Series Kicks Off This Week!
- iRacing 2020 Season 1 is HERE!
- deJong Wins Race, Trogen Clinches Title in Thrustmaster iRX Season Finale at Atlanta
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Atlanta
- eNASCAR iRacing World Champion Zack Novak Honored at Homestead-Miami Speedway