High speed action at Monza
37 cars took the green flag in the morning sun at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. This is the first time the NEO paddock races at this historic track. The speeds are very high, the road is bumpy, and the braking zones are challenging.
NES season 2 details revealed
After a couple of months of a bit of silence, NEO Endurance is proud to reveal details of NEO Endurance Series season 2. A lot of things have been improved this season: the season is longer, the sporting regulations have been improved and rewritten, and…
MSF partnership extended for another season
The first season of the NEO Endurance Series had a very special partner who is dedicated to improve the safety standards in real life racing. Today NEO Endurance is proud to announce it will extend its partnership with Motorsport Safety Foundation for another season.
- iRacing Downshift #35: Build Week Blowout! Hockenheim, Bristol Dirt, and More
- Bonito, Benecke Prevail in Intense BMW SIM GT Cup Battle at Suzuka
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Driver Profile: Michael Conti
- 2021 Season 1 Week 13 Series Announced
- Josh Berry to Drive No. 8 iRacing Chevrolet in NXS Return to Nashville