Schedule Update: Pre-Qualifying is In, COTA is Out for Season Two
We now know how the grid will be set for the upcoming 24H SERIES ESPORTS season two, and for the elite teams who make the cut, they know which circuits they’ll compete on for the championship after a pair of announcements today by NEO Endurance….
In-Race Reporter: An Unexpected Position
NEO’s web correspondent returns to the driver’s seat this season, and Corey will share his experiences in this In-Race Reporter series, cross-posted on neo-endurance.com and his personal blog, The Driver Diary. I was never supposed to be in this position. Midway through the last NEO…
Top Teams Were Tightly Packed in Pre-Qualifying
A record number of entries contested last weekend’s pre-qualifying event for the upcoming 24H SERIES ESPORTS season, and after eight hours of opportunities to set fast times, the margins between making the field and not were razor thin in all three classes. A total of…
On Deck at Donington: A Season-Six Pre-Qualifying Preview
The first on-track action of the 24H SERIES ESPORTS championship will take place this Sunday with a day-long series of pre-qualifying sessions to set the grid for the upcoming season. It’s the fifth time out of six seasons that NEO has used pre-qualifying to narrow…
- iRacing 2023 Season 1 is HERE!
- Cardwell Avenges Last Year’s Loss, Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Sprint Car Round at Eldora
- Massive Updates to iRacing AI Availability for 2023 Season 1
- Vargas Recovers From Late-Race Crash to Take DBOX eNASCAR International iRacing Series Win at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Auto Parts Sprint Car Series Race Preview: Eldora