Improving communication via text only
There are many similarities between software development and online gaming communities. Mainly in the way we communicate. In my previous blog post, I looked at good practices for Discord. Which I based on my experience with Slack and email at work. In this blog post,…
Discord good practices
With the rise of Discord, a lot of mini-communities are formed. Every league, team, or streamer has their own Discord server now. I am not certain spreading the sim racing community over smaller communities is necessarily a good thing, but that is another discussion. Discord…
Website development – round #3
It has been a long time since the last website development blog. The summer, a lot of real life stuff, and college got in the way the last couple of month. Luckily there was a lot of time to prepare for the NEO Endurance Series.
- Four New Fixed Series to Debut for 2021 Season 3
- iRacing Fixed Setup Indy 500 This Weekend!
- Martell, Harth Score iRX All-Star Invitational Victories at Sonoma and Atlanta
- iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational presented by Yokohama Race Preview: Sonoma/Atlanta
- Morad, Eng Lock Up IMSA iRacing Pro Series presented by SimCraft Titles at Road Atlanta