The official practice on Sunday May 25th reveiled once again the Radicals as the current fastest guys. Weather was good with 19C, 10Km/h N and 60% humidity.
Silverstone with its long sweeping corners proved to favor the BMW as the car make takes up the first 4 positions. That being said, times are closer to other car makes than before, and in race trim the cars seem equal.
For the PRO class Blake Townend from Radicals SteelSeries topped the list with a 1:45.200, followed by Radicals Simulaje driver Mack Bakkum with a 1:45.340. Rounding up the top three was #1 AAA Racing Team’s Markus Maier with a 1:45.529.
In AM class the quickest was Shaun Lees from Radicals Simulaje (1:45.766). Second was Clive Lawrence from ApexRacingUK Team 2 with a 1:46.134, followed by Stefan Coppens from Torque Freak Racing with a 1:46.585.
The 2.5 Hour race from Silverstone will take place on Sunday June 1st at GMT 17.30 right here. Watch the race on the live timing page.
May 25th Practice results:
- Wilson, Ault Give Coke Series Drivers a 1-2 in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- Seay Earns Fourth iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Win in Weedsport
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Weedsport
- Luza Spoils Playoff Party in eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Action at Bristol