NEO GT Series will provide close and hard racing all counting towards fighting for money prizes in the Team Championship.
Points are awarded if the team car has complete at least 70% of the overall leader’s distance. Both PRO and AM classes have the following points structure:
This means a team of a PRO and AM car can finish in 1st position for the PRO car and 1st position for the AM car. This will result in 200 points in the Team Championship.
The money prizes awarded after the last race is determined from the Team Championship. Top 6 teams will receive a percentage of the money pool. The percentages are:
The more teams signed up for the series the bigger the prizes will be!
An example: Full house of 27 teams (54 drivers) will result in about 113$ for winning the Team Championship.
Read more about the Team Championship in the ruleset found here under section 5 and 6:
- Jimmy Mullis Claims Victory in 2021 eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race
- eNASCAR iRacing All-Star Race: Race Preview
- BMW Team Redline Goes 1-2 in Top Split of iRacing Spa 24HR Powered by Heusinkveld
- Make Your Laps Make a Difference: iRacing Charlotte 4HR Benefiting the National MS Society
- Submit Your Replays for the Top 10/Not Top 10 Highlights!