The first and final official practice took place on Sunday 4th. Radicals Steelseriers and Radicals Simulaje topped the timing boards for the PRO class after 6 hours of running. Drivers Blake Townend set a laptime of 2:04.274 followed closely by Mack Bakkum in 2nd with a 2:04.428. Best of the rest was Markus Maier from #1 AAA Racing Team and Anders Dahl of Team iRacingdanmark.dk.
In the AM class Shaun Lees also from Radicals Simulaje set the fastest time of 2:04.974 with Team iRacingDanmark.dk’s Rasmus Laursen in second with a 2:05.372. Times in PRO and AM classes are quite close!
The weather was 22 degrees Celcius with a wind of approximately 20 KM/H from North. Humidity of 55%.
The NGT 2.5 Hours of Road America race is on Sunday May 11th at 17.30 GMT. Watch it on Racespot:
- MRO Better Half iRacing Dash Returns Thursday at 6PM ET on FS1
- THIS WEEK: iRacing Indy 500 Special Event
- Lowe, Wood Brothers Conquer eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Action in Kansas
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Kansas
- Collins Earns Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Victory at Nurburgring