We are happy to announce the logo of the upcoming NEO Endurance Series, that will start later this year. Behind the scenes we are working hard preparing for the series. The NES will be a very big project and we are planning to step up our level of professionalism.
The main logo has two version, one for light background and one for dark backgrounds.
Niel has designed and created the logo himself. “I wanted to give the NES a very own and recognizable identity,” said Niel, “and I believe I pulled this off. I’m really proud of this logo.”
A more simple version of the logo is also coming. This version is more suited for decals on the cars.
More information about the NES itself, we will announce soon.
- Wilson, Ault Give Coke Series Drivers a 1-2 in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- Seay Earns Fourth iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Win in Weedsport
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Logitech G 120 at Homestead
- iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series Race Preview: Weedsport
- Luza Spoils Playoff Party in eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Action at Bristol