We are happy to announce the logo of the upcoming NEO Endurance Series, that will start later this year. Behind the scenes we are working hard preparing for the series. The NES will be a very big project and we are planning to step up our level of professionalism.
The main logo has two version, one for light background and one for dark backgrounds.
Niel has designed and created the logo himself. “I wanted to give the NES a very own and recognizable identity,” said Niel, “and I believe I pulled this off. I’m really proud of this logo.”
A more simple version of the logo is also coming. This version is more suited for decals on the cars.
More information about the NES itself, we will announce soon.
- Cardwell Conquers iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Fairbury
- SET Esports’ Hallman, Ollikainen Go 1-2 in iRX World Championship at Phoenix
- Sage Karam Scores Third iRX All-Star Invitational Win at Phoenix
- iRacing Downshift #32: Sebastian Job and Conor Daly
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Fairbury