This weekend is everything NEO, teams and drivers have waited for. It marks the beginning of a new era in NEO Endurance as it is the first round of the NEO Endurance Series.
The green flag for 6 Hours of Sebring is waved on Sunday November 23rd at 14:00 GMT. Over 120 drivers will participate in 43 different teams across three classes. Take a look at the entry list for a detailed overview of the teams and drivers. Niel Hekkens also made a spotters guide for the teams, drivers, broadcasters and the fans of course.
The best way to watch the race is on the NEO live timing page. Here is all the information a viewer needs: live stream, race updates and live timing. To stay up to date, follow @NEOendurance on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Join the conversation on social media by using #iRNEO.
Weekend time table
|16:00||06:00||Free practice 1||840 min.|
|12:00||15:00||Free practice 2||180 min.|
|13:30||14:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|13:40||13:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
All Times are in GMT
- Skip Barber Formula iRacing Series returns in 2023
- Logan Clampitt Scores eNASCAR College iRacing Series Win in Logitech G 120 at Iowa
- BMW M SIM Cup on iRacing Bolsters 2023 Community Event Calendar
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Iowa
- Yeager Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Feature at Weedsport as Points Battle Shifts