The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- Skip Barber Formula iRacing Series returns in 2023
- Logan Clampitt Scores eNASCAR College iRacing Series Win in Logitech G 120 at Iowa
- BMW M SIM Cup on iRacing Bolsters 2023 Community Event Calendar
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: Iowa
- Yeager Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Feature at Weedsport as Points Battle Shifts