The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- Casey Kirwan Earns First Win in eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series’ Return to Bristol
- iRacing Downshift #8: Matt Malone, PEAK Preview, and Real-World Recap
- eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Preview: Bristol
- Blake Matjoulis Takes Over World of Outlaws Late Model Points Lead at Limaland
- Jim Beaver eSports Launches Fan Vote for Darlington Throwback Paint Scheme