The guys from Slipstream Racing, car 79, record and upload videos of the their races during the NEO Endurance Series. The team is ninth in the championship at the moment, but a top eight is within reach. These videos give the viewer a great look behind the scenes of a sim racing team. Three drivers form Slipstream Racing: Martin Enzmann, Richard Allbert, and Mark “Wheeldamage” Hewitt. Check out their adventures during the last race at Spa-Francorchamps.
Also Hewitt recorded the race from his point of view.
- Nick Ottinger Wins eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Thriller at Talladega
- Joshua Rogers, Ricardo Castro Ledo Win VRS GT iRacing World Championship 3 Hours of Suzuka
- Tim Ryan Snaps Streak of Bad Luck in iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Action, Takes Victory in Volusia
- Steve Letarte, Austin Dillon Become Latest Team Owners in eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series
- Alex Bergeron Continues iRacing World of Outlaws World Championship Dominance in Eldora