GoT Endurance Series
Due to the succes of the NEO Endurance Series, it was inevitable teams did not could get an entry for the series. The organization felt bad about this situation, because it is never fun to have to disappoint people. Gathering of Tweakers contacted NEO and had a great idea, a support series.
Gathering of Tweakers just announced this weekend their GoT Endurance Series (GES) and it will be the support series for NES. The GES will race on the same tracks, the day before the NES races, making the race weekends more real life. All races will also be broadcasted by RaceSpot TV.
GES uses the GT3 cars in their series. These cars are very accessible for a wide variety of drivers. Teams will not just fight for bragging rights. The top 3 in standings will get an invite for next seasons NES.
For more information about the GoT Endurance Series, visit their website. For questions about GES, go to the forum thread on the iRacing forum.
BMW Team BS+TURNER win 12H BARCELONA
Race Replay: 12H Barcelona
Race Replay: 6H NURBURGRING
- Bobby Zalenski Returns to eNASCAR Winner’s Circle With Dominant Run at Richmond
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Race Preview: Richmond
- Hat Trick For Clampitt in eNASCAR College iRacing Series Spring Semester With DBOX 100 Win at Michigan
- World of Outlaws: Dirt Racing to Receive 2023 Season Update, Also Coming to Nintendo Switch
- eNASCAR College iRacing Series Race Preview: DBOX 100 at Michigan