Due to the succes of the NEO Endurance Series, it was inevitable teams did not could get an entry for the series. The organization felt bad about this situation, because it is never fun to have to disappoint people. Gathering of Tweakers contacted NEO and had a great idea, a support series.
Gathering of Tweakers just announced this weekend their GoT Endurance Series (GES) and it will be the support series for NES. The GES will race on the same tracks, the day before the NES races, making the race weekends more real life. All races will also be broadcasted by RaceSpot TV.
GES uses the GT3 cars in their series. These cars are very accessible for a wide variety of drivers. Teams will not just fight for bragging rights. The top 3 in standings will get an invite for next seasons NES.
- iRacing 2023 Season 1 is HERE!
- Cardwell Avenges Last Year’s Loss, Wins iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Sprint Car Round at Eldora
- Massive Updates to iRacing AI Availability for 2023 Season 1
- Vargas Recovers From Late-Race Crash to Take DBOX eNASCAR International iRacing Series Win at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Carquest Auto Parts Sprint Car Series Race Preview: Eldora