NEO Endurance is looking for new crew members to help out in various parts of the series. Organizing an endurance series as professional as possible is a lot of work. To spread the workload, we are looking for new crew members.
NEO Endurance is looking for a couple of additional stewards for race control during the NES races, who understand what it takes to lead a multi class endurance race. Stewards monitor and control on track activities to ensure the smooth and safe running of the event accordance with the NEO Endurance Sporting Regulations.
Preferably NEO is looking for full time stewards. Full time means being able to be in race control for the whole race. It is also possible to be a part time steward. This means somebody will be in race control when he/she is not racing. In both cases it is important a steward stays objective under any circumstances.
– Monitor on track racing.
– Review any incidents and possibly give a matching penalty.
– Communicate with the teams during the race.
– Good judgement and decision making skills.
– Stay objective when reviewing incidents.
– Able to communicate in English (listening, written, and verbal).
If you are interested to be a part of NEO race control, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your personal information and why you want to be a part of the crew. The new steward will get some training with our regulations before the first event of NES, possibly at the upcoming event on July 2nd. We cannot promise to get rich, but can offer a small compensation for you efforts.
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Stars and Alumni Set to Compete on iRacing
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series Forms Alliance with iRacing
- Mode Motorsports to join the eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series
- BMW M8 GTE Now Available
- Novak Survives One-Lap Shootout, Wins eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Season Opener