iRacing 2016 season 2 patch 2.2
iRacing released another minor patch today to fix some critical bugs. There are some fixes to netcode and another DirectX 11 fix. Read the full release notes below. Release Notes – 2016 – S2 – Patch 2.2 [2016.04.28.01] This patch aims to fix several remaining issues…
iRacing 2016 season 2 patch 2
A couple of weeks after the first patch update, iRacing released today (April 4th) a new patch update. This patch aims to fix several remaining performance and functionality issues after our last patch. iRacing also included a few more vehicle balance tweaks to help make the remainder of this racing season more competitive and exciting.
iRacing 2016 season 2 patch (update)
After a relative successful build deployment last week, iRacing deployed a first patch for the season. Originally the update was planned for Monday 14th, but delayed multiple times due to problems that have been found in final testing.
Win a Sim-Lab triple monitor mount
NEO Endurance is proud to announce the Sim-Lab as its newest partner! To celebrate we will do a giveaway for the first time ever in NEO’s history. Thanks to Sim-Lab we can offer a triple monitor mount which can hold monitors up to 32″.
- Lionheart Retro Series: Cohn Picks Up Second Win, Moves Into Championship Contention at Gateway
- Bergeron Aims to Lock Up iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Title in Charlotte
- iRacing Returns to Karsyn Elledge’s USAC National Midget Series Ride for River Town Showdown
- Lionheart Retro Series: Hassert Ends Drought, Wins at Motegi
- Alex Bergeron Continues Dominance of iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Cars at Williams Grove