10 Turns with Lennart Fricke
Welcome back to another edition of 10 Turns. Today I’m talking with Lennart Fricke, who is from Germany and drives for Schubert Motorsports. In the most recent NEO round at Interlagos, Lennart and his brother Moritz won the P2 class. Corey Davis: So Lennart, before…
10 Turns with Simone Maria Marcenò
Welcome to the newest edition of 10 Turns here on neo-endurance.com. I’m joined today by Simone Maria Marcenò, who is part of the Logitech G Altus Esports team. They’re new to NEO this season but they won the GT class in the most recent race…
10 Turns with Marcus Hamilton
Welcome to the second edition of 10 Turns here on neo-endurance.com. Today, I’m lucky enough to be joined by Marcus Hamilton. He’s with the Thrustmaster Mivano Racing team and he’s on their #3 P1 entry that won the overall race at the recent 6 Hours…
10 Turns with Niel Hekkens
Welcome to 10 Turns. This is a new interview series we’re debuting this season here on neo-endurance.com. It’s inspired by a similar series that an American motorsport writer named Jeff Gluck does, where he’ll ask 12 questions to different real-world racing drivers every week. It…
- Submit Your Replays for the Top 10/Not Top 10 Highlights!
- iRacing, National Multiple Sclerosis Society to Team Up for Special Event on July 31st
- iRacing 24 Hours of Spa powered by Heusinkveld Runs This Weekend!
- Supercars Eseries is Back for 2021
- iRacing Downshift #36: Steve Myers Returns (And So Do We!)