This weekend is the final race of the first ever NEO Endurance Series. No championship has been clinched yet and it all comes down to the final 6 hours of racing at Road-Atlanta. Just as Interlagos this track will test the patience and their traffic management.
In an article earlier this week we described multiple possible scenarios for each class. Not only battle for the championships are close, but also for a spot in the top 8 in the standings is very close. A lot of teams want to finish in the top 8, because only then they earn an automatic invite for the next season.
The 6 hours of Road-Atlanta starts on Sunday March 15th at 14:00 GMT. Take a look at the entry list for a detailed overview of the teams and drivers.
The best way to watch the race is on the NEO live timing page. Here is all the information a viewer needs: live stream, race updates and live timing. To stay up to date, follow @NEOendurance on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Join the conversation on social media by using #iRNEO.
Weekend time table
|16:00||06:00||Free practice 1||840 min.|
|12:00||15:00||Free practice 2||180 min.|
|15:00||16:00||GTC qualifying||60 min.|
|16:00||17:00||GT qualifying||60 min.|
|17:00||18:00||P qualifying||60 min.|
|13:30||14:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|13:40||13:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
All Times are in GMT
- Rogers Returns to Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Winner’s Circle in Le Mans
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Le Mans
- Andrews Back on Top of IMSA iRacing Pro Series Opener at Sebring, Eng Wins GTE Class
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Driver Profile: Jake Nichols
- IMSA iRacing Pro Series presented by Simcraft Race Preview: Sebring