This weekend is the final race of the first ever NEO Endurance Series. No championship has been clinched yet and it all comes down to the final 6 hours of racing at Road-Atlanta. Just as Interlagos this track will test the patience and their traffic management.
In an article earlier this week we described multiple possible scenarios for each class. Not only battle for the championships are close, but also for a spot in the top 8 in the standings is very close. A lot of teams want to finish in the top 8, because only then they earn an automatic invite for the next season.
The 6 hours of Road-Atlanta starts on Sunday March 15th at 14:00 GMT. Take a look at the entry list for a detailed overview of the teams and drivers.
The best way to watch the race is on the NEO live timing page. Here is all the information a viewer needs: live stream, race updates and live timing. To stay up to date, follow @NEOendurance on Twitter and like our Facebook page. Join the conversation on social media by using #iRNEO.
Weekend time table
|16:00||06:00||Free practice 1||840 min.|
|12:00||15:00||Free practice 2||180 min.|
|15:00||16:00||GTC qualifying||60 min.|
|16:00||17:00||GT qualifying||60 min.|
|17:00||18:00||P qualifying||60 min.|
|13:30||14:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|13:40||13:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
All Times are in GMT
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Sonoma
- James Edens Goes Back-to-Back in iRacing USAC World Championship Action from Kokomo
- Mitchell deJong Returns to Top Step of Thrustmaster iRX Podium at Daytona
- Zack Novak Earns 2019 eNASCAR PEAK Antifreeze iRacing Series Title
- Thrustmaster iRacing Rallycross World Championship Preview: Daytona