Last month was the exciting season opener at Sebring International Raceway. Now the paddock has stayed in the US for round two of the NEO Endurance Series. Round two is at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Last year it was Foracer Coanda Simsport who won in the prototype class. In the GT (now GT2) class it was Fenix Motorsports who took the top step of the podium. Also this year these two teams are the favorites for the class victory. In GT1 class it is hard to pick a favorite.
Where to watch
There are multiple ways to watch the race. As usual NEO has a live timing page with the stream, live timing and race updates. New for this season is that the races are also broadcasted on iRacing Live as well.
Weekend time table
All Times are in GMT
|17:00||21:00||Free practice 1||240 min.|
|21:00||01:00||Free practice 2||240 min.|
|01:00||05:00||Free practice 3||240 min.|
|13:00||16:00||Free practice 4||180 min.|
|16:00||16:20||GT2 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:20||16:40||GT1 qualifying||20 min.|
|16:40||17:00||P qualifying||20 min.|
|14:30||15:00||Setting up the grid||30 min.|
|14:40||14:50||Drivers briefing||10 min.|
- Defending Champ Job Back on Top of Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup at Barcelona
- Team Redline Goes 1-2 at 2021 BMW Sim GT Cup Opener From Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Williams Grove
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona
- Stewart-Haas eSports Announces Drivers for 2021 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series