Happy new year everybody!
It’s been a fantastic year for NEO Endurance with stepping in for iRacing as a World Tour Rescue League. We had 9 races through two season and ALL have been very exciting to both race and watch! Thanks to all who participates either on the race track, behind scenes as crew chiefs and race marshalls.
Niel and I are convinced that we have built a steady foundation for some great TEAM endurance racing in 2014, and as our iRacing Forum banner says, “We’re just waiting for driver swaps”
Cheers to another great year in 2014!
Happy new year
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Barcelona
- Stewart-Haas eSports Announces Drivers for 2021 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series
- Cardwell Reclaims Momentum With iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Win at Kokomo
- Scott Andrews Wins IMSA iRacing Pro Series Preseason Invitational at Daytona
- iRacing World of Outlaws Sprint Car Preview: Kokomo