Happy new year everybody!
It’s been a fantastic year for NEO Endurance with stepping in for iRacing as a World Tour Rescue League. We had 9 races through two season and ALL have been very exciting to both race and watch! Thanks to all who participates either on the race track, behind scenes as crew chiefs and race marshalls.
Niel and I are convinced that we have built a steady foundation for some great TEAM endurance racing in 2014, and as our iRacing Forum banner says, “We’re just waiting for driver swaps”
Cheers to another great year in 2014!
Happy new year
- Rogers Returns to Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Winner’s Circle in Le Mans
- Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Race Preview: Le Mans
- Andrews Back on Top of IMSA iRacing Pro Series Opener at Sebring, Eng Wins GTE Class
- eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Driver Profile: Jake Nichols
- IMSA iRacing Pro Series presented by Simcraft Race Preview: Sebring